N.B. Pre-order using the 'Pay by Cheque' option at the payment gateway. There are 3 cut-off dates per year for clothing orders:
- 1st August (for a Winter season delivery)
- 1st December (for a Race season delivery)
- 1st April (for a mid-summer delivery)
About a week before the cut-off date, you will be sent an email requesting you to pay the total amount for your order.
Payment can then be made by direct bank transfer, cheque, or cash.
Tailored fit bibshorts, manufactured by from high grade, medium weight Lycra by Cofides for Carvahlo Custom, one of Europe's most prestigious manufacturers of sportswear. These bib shorts are pro-quality and are one of the comfiest, easy to wear shorts, suitable for the longest of rides. They will keep their shape and colours after many washes (NB Maximum wash temperature 40 degrees C, drip dry, do not spin, do not wring out)
These shorts feel comfy from the word go - but it's on the longest rides where you will really feel the benefit of the pro-quality. Use with a lanolin based anti chamois cream
- Pro-quality quality "4-Ways-Stretch" elastic seat pad manufactured for Cofides by La Fonte of Italy, with 'memory foam' technology - one of the comfiest available in any short.
- Soft micro-perforated high density foam insert (up to 8mm thick where needed,) features anti-bacterial action and a micro fibre cover, to wick sweat away.
- Soft but ultra hard wearing190gr Dupont Lycra - cool & durable.
- Flatlock stitching to minimise chafing
- Long leg with hem gripper prevent the short legs 'riding up' and adding folds and creases at the crotch area.
- Integral 'Bib & Braces' increase comfort by reducing 'sweat bands' caused by waist elastic or ties.
- Professionally designed graphics
NB. PLEASE TAKE CARE BEFORE CHOOSING YOUR SIZE - foreign manufacturer's differ widely in their use of different sizes and cuts of material.
Also, even with the same manufacturer, each garment in the range varies slightly, e.g. from long sleeve jersey to short sleeve jersey - below are the actual dimensions of this item when laid out flat on a table (un-stretched) - use this information to make a comparison with any existing clothing that you have. If on delivery, you wish to exchange the item for another size, it's not a problem. Just return the unused item in the original packaging - if your preferred size in stock, you'll receive an exchange by return of post. Alternatively, you'll be offered a credit on your account and an order will be placed for your size.
Width across waist (A) = 36cm / 14 inches
Length crotch to shoulder (B) = 74cm / 29 inches
Length crotch to leg (shorts) (C) = 27cm / 10.5 inches
Length crotch to leg (tights) (D) = N/A